Bangor Area Recovery Network
142 Center Street
The BARN views recovery from alcohol and other drug problems as a process of change through which an individual achieves abstinence and improved health, wellness, and quality of life.
BARN’s Guiding Principles include:
- While all recovery is supported by BARN, the primary focus shall be to support and sustain recovery from alcohol and drug addiction
- Fiscal responsibility is essential
- While we recognize individual pathways to recovery, the principle of group conscience shall guide the organization
- BARN insists on a safe sober, and clean environment, and maintains abstinence as a goal of recovery
- Recovery is available and possible, for everyone. Love and tolerance are the forces guiding our efforts.